Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lesson One

So I've been away for week. Away away for only a couple of days on a half-term trip northwards, absent for longer.

Before my mini-break I stumbled, lost my equilibrium and fell. Down an all too familiar hole. I see now how my ego pushed me and then stayed on to whisper acid drops in my ear. It's taken me seven days and now I am standing.

Observation 1
I was a sea-sponge of a child, soaking up all manner of negativity

Observation 2
My ego has immense strength

Observation 3
I know I am not my ego/programme/name/personality/weight/height but a perfect being

Observation 4

I am willing to coax my tentative flame from failing bulb to low-energy super bright led

I am reminded that it is impossible to measure spiritual brilliance. There is no grading system and carats don't help inner vision.

Hello! I'm back in my detoxing body, here and now.

Aum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment