Saturday 13 February 2010

This is not a post, it's the hole I dug.

This morning I made a commitment to start a blog tomorrow. A rash decision made today or have I been smothering the idea for two point one score years?  Surely I made the decision before I was delivered to my mother all those months ago - well, not about the blog, but my holiday destination and itinerary. 

I believe I chose to be born this time round to learn the lesson of patience.  Not with others and the world around me but with myself.  I've got some way to go and baby steps are the order of the lifetime. My usual approach is to take one stride so huge it's impossible to follow through (a recurring dream of mine) or, more usually, buy the right shoes, pretty laces, research the best knot to tie and then decide the weather isn't the right sort of weather for walking. 

My Auspicious Journey will serve as a motivator to make positive changes in my life; somewhere to chart my course and also a place to dislodge my creative stumbling block.

I'll be taking small steps in my brave new world. Should you need to wait for me to catch up, take a seat, enjoy the scenery and please be patient :0)

So tomorrow, my first post.  The new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment