Friday 26 February 2010

Beast and the Beauty

Today, an observation of Ego (theirs) and Judgement (mine). Ok, ours and mine.

I was directed towards a spiritual forums site and after reading a few entries I had to un-knit my brow. I read strings of words of analysis and simply cast off. It seemed to me that many members saw their point of view as The Truth rather than their truth. I don't get it. Surely my innate knowing, felt deep inside - rather than knowledge found, stored and intellectualised - lights my way home. I know it!

On the very same site appears a user called Curious Snowflake who has written a children's parable. Beautifully simple. Read it on his blog: www.curioussnowflake.blogspot.com (April 2009).

"Yoga," the Fig whispered as I lamented my poor posture and curved spine. To be sure it is no piece of invisible string holding me up but the sheer will of the wrong muscles. Hmmm my preferred Yoga of the Mind, chanting Mantras, doesn't seem to have an effect on my core strength. My vocal range hasn't improved much with exercise either.

Aum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment